Thursday, December 10, 2009

Showcase

Okay, so it turns out the Heath was added to the SL Showcase last week, and we have had a massive influx of visitors since then, with traffic climbing to over 7,000.

Personally, as the main landscaper and builder of the Heath, I find it a huge honour to be included in the Showcase list. I'm not quite sure if I will ever be able to top this achievement. I'm not under the illusion that it was all my work - I have had alot of help and assistance from several wonderful people - but I have put alot of time, effort and love into helping bring this place to life, and I am very, very proud of it.

I am hoping we will be able to have an official opening party soon, I have been meaning to get round to it for some time, and now we have DJs and a steadily growing group, events should be happening more regularly :D

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to bow down and do stuff to Esmi if you run into him on the Heath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bend for Esmi!! pfft
    Seriously, well done fella.

    ReplyDelete